Address: 26 Kisselef St.
Built by a young architect named Marcu, for Princess Elisabeta, the Palace was completed in 1936. It was within these palace walls that the king was forced in 1947 by the new communist party to sign his abdication. Today it is still the residence of the Royal Family, and is the permanent residence of Princess Margareta and Prince Radu.