Address: 1 Gara Filaret Square
In 1869 the first train in Romania stopped at this station carrying passengers (peasants as well as noblemen) between Bucharest and Giurgiu. It was the first section of railway to be laid in Bucharest. After more than a century, in 1960, the railway was taken out, changing the train station into a bus station that is used today to link Bucharest to other cities.