Address: 3-5 Doamna Ghica St.
Situated in Plumbuita Park, this palace is a representative monument of neo-classical Italian architecture. Alexandru Ghica, a known nobleman of the time, built it in 1882. Since 1924, it has belonged to the state along with the park and lake that surrounds it. It is quite a wonderful place for getting away from the city’s hustle and bustle.