Address: 133 Calea Victoriei St.
Situated near Cismigiu Gardens, Vernescu House was built in 1821 by a rich Romanian nobleman, Filip Lens, and restored in 1993, the building represents an architectural jewel. Today it houses a five-star restaurant. The name ‘Vernescu,’ was given to the house in 1887 when it belonged to Guta Vernescu, an important political figure of the time who set the basis of the Romanian Liberal Party.