City Compass Group – a ‘feel at home in Romania’ service provider for over eight years, with top quality English-language media – online & print, customized city tours and team building services and intercultural consulting.
The founding members of City Compass started off as expats in Bucharest themselves and have been serving this community since 2007.
The City Compass team has an international background or involvement and an interest in supporting expats and their families, and can help you out by using their personal and professional experience.
The structure shown above explains the 3 main business lines of City Compass Group:
- City Compass Romania – Bucharest & Beyond: The yearly feel-at-home guide to Romania enjoyed by tourists, expats and locals! Now at its 8th edition, in print and e-book. Inspiration for life in Romania: events, people, places and business directory in this practical online guide. Find out more on RomaniaBucharestBeyond.com.
- Romania-Insider.com – Romania’s most read daily news and features website in English, now 6 years old.
- Business intelligence – RomaniaPressReview.com – the main news, selected and synthesized in English by our team of senior journalists. Sent daily and weekly.
- 1.8 mln – Unique readers/year (2017)
- 30% Organic growth Average yearly
- 230k+ Unique readers/month (Nov 2017)
- 15k+ FB followers for our media brands (Jan 2018)
- 180+ Advertisers so far
- 13k+ Daily & Weekly newsletter subscribers (Jan 2018)
- 250+ Paid subscriptions to the Romania Press Review (daily & weekly)
Events Organized so far
- EXPAT FAIR October 2015, April 2016 & November 19, 2016.
- FEEL AT HOME IN ROMANIA FAIR 2017
- 4 YEARLY EVENTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY by Romania-Insider.com
- 10 ANNUAL GUIDE LAUNCHES
- EVENTS by City Compass Tours & Events
City Compass Tours & Events organizes guided tours, corporate events & services, exclusive team buildings, executive retreats within Bucharest or Romania.
Through us you have access to Romania’s most exclusive locations and conference rooms for your board meetings. Explore Bucharest, the Carpathian Mountains or Romania’s best wine areas.
For executives and VIPs visiting Romania we also offer individual travel assistance.
City Compass Intercultural Consulting offers an integrated training concept combining Romania – specific intercultural business and cultural insights with an emphasis on facilitating the interactions and operations of your employees.
- Matching of international working styles
- Clear mutual expectations
- High-performing teams
More information about these services can be found here.