For the 6th time, the Romanian HR community awards the excellence in human resources and people management practices at the HR Club Excellence Awards Gala, one of the most prestigious HR related events of the year. The HR Club Excellence Awards Gala celebrates the best managers and the best HR initiatives and strategies, as well as the organizations where these projects were implemented.
The HR Club Excellence Awards Gala will take place on the 10th of April at Bragadiru Palace in Bucharest. Participants at the event will include HR Directors, General Managers and Line Managers from top Romanian companies.
At the event, projects and candidates from eleven different categories will be awarded. The full list of nominees is available on the HR Club Excellence Awards Gala website. The eleven categories included in this year’s competition are:
1. General Management:
• Line Manager of the year
• CEO-HR team of the year – companies with less than 499 employees (category sponsored by Signal Iduna)
• CEO-HR team of the year – companies with over 500 employees (category sponsored by BCR Pensii)
2. Human resources management projects:
• Best Recruitment and Selection project (category sponsored by CNA International)
• Best Compensation and Benefits project (category sponsored by Gras Savoye)
• Best Performance Management project (category sponsored by Medicover)
• Best Organizational Design project
• Best Training and Development project (category sponsored by Formaeva)
• Best HR Strategy project (category sponsored by Coca-Cola HBC Romania)
• Best Talent Management project (category sponsored by Tenaris Silcotub)
• Best Culture Change and Engagement project (category sponsored by Trend Consult)
The projects are evaluated in two stages and the jury consists both of HR practicioners and CEOs.
In order to attend the HR Club Excellence Award Gala on the 10th of April, please visit the registration page.
HR Club thanks all of its partners for supporting this event: Annual HR Club 2014 Partners: BCR Pensii, Grupul Trend Consult; Annual Content Partners: Daedalus Millward Brown, PeliFilip; Award Partners: CNA International, Coca Cola HBC Romania, Formaeva, Gras Savoye, Medicover, Signal Iduna, Tenaris Silcotub; Event Partners: A Best, Romanian Software; Media Partners: Biz, Business24, City Compass, Doing Business, HR Manager, Portal HR, Manager Express, Romania Insider, Ziare.com.
HR Club www.hr-club.ro/en
HR Club is the association of human resources professionals in Romania. Founded in 2004, HR Club’s mission is to encourage the human resources development by supporting and promoting the best practices in the field.
HR Club currently has over 450 members representing about 300 multinational and Romanian companies with 250,000 employees coming from all industries and the services sector. HR Club is a member of the European Association for People Management (EAPM) and of the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA).