Hosted by Radu Popovici at GUXT – Bucharest, sector 2, 37 Dimitrie Racovita.
Date and time: 2014, 11th of September, starting 19:00
Price: Ron 89 – food, Ron 119 – food & wine
Sicilian cuisine: history, cultural influences, cooking ingredients and dishes, Sicilian menu.
- Caponata (vegetables stew with eggplants, tomatoes, olives, pine nuts)
- Pesce alla ghiotta (fish in tomato, green olives and capers sauce) served with couscous
- Pollo all’arancia alla catanese (chicken marinated in olive oil, garlic, mint and rosemary, slowly braised in oranges sauce)
- Concha Y Toro Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay 2012
- Simonsig Chenin Blanc 2012
- Gerard Bertrand H de L’Hospitalet Grenache Rosé 2012
Booking in advance required: call 0722.502.681 or e-mail [email protected]