Address: 319, Splaiul Independentei St. District 6, Bucharest, Romania
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +40 735 221 523
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 22:00, Saturday, 9:00 – 16:00
(P) Traveling to a foreign country and having to live there for a longer time, might be a bit frustrating sometimes, and a bit lonely. We know that, as we are huge fans of geographical change ourselves. Bucharest is often described as a very friendly city. However, you might have some difficulties in getting to enjoy your time here. It’s not always easy to meet new people, to help you build up new experiences, people with the same interests as you. And it’s even harder to make friends. A walk in the city can help, also a visit to the museum or an evening at the movies or the theater.
A visit to the gym can also help you. Not only it will keep you in shape, but it will make time more pleasant and experiences more memorable. You might take up running, fitness, or dancing. Or you could try out climbing. Wall climbing.
Indoor wall climbing at Carpatic Climbing Gym. That’s us. Greetings to you, future friend!
Now, before you come to meet us, you might want to learn a thing or two about us. So, here it is:
• We started out in 1995, also in Bucharest, at our former location – Ecran Club. Here was the first indoor climbing wall in the country both designed to serve as training place for those practicing this sport at a professional level, and also to introduce climbing to the amateur public.
• We moved to our present location, Sema Parc, very close to the then Semanatoarea, now Petrache Poenaru subway station, late 2011. We put to good use our extended knowledge on climbing, and build up one of the best climbing gyms in the city.
And here’s what we can offer you to keep body and spirit in good shape:
• 10 meter high climbing walls, surface 300 Sqm, with various angles and difficulty levels, both suitable for top rope or lead climbing
• 5 meter high bouldering modules, with a total climbing surface of 300 Sqm, the biggest of its kind in Romania
• Climbing wall for children and beginners, sizing 40 Sqm
• Gym equipment for building up power endurance and muscular mass
• Beginners and advanced climbing classes for adults and kids, and a team ready to take you from the beginner’s level to that of an expert.
• Family-friendly offers.
• Some of the best kids parties in the city
• Team building services, both indoor, at the gym, and in the locations you chose
• Mountain educational and adventure kids camps
(p) – this article is an advertorial