Address: 45 Regina Elisabeta Blvd., Bucharest
Phone: +40724 323 132, +40727 703 703
Located next to Cişmigiu Park, the restaurant has a vast space of several salons, some include even a scene, and a bistro.
The 1912 building was designed by architect Rudolf Quich for one of Jules de Waldberg’s (Baron of Vienese origin) estates. In the past, it was the headquarters of the Austrian-Romanian Club and the Small Senate of Romania.
The second floor of the building hosts Elisabeta Theater.